Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Decent SMS Messages

• U r a bit careless of yr things, u just leave them here & there. now see what
you left when u came to my mind! u left a smile on my face :)

• Someone ask me to describe u in two words he expect me to answer The Best but i did not answer i just smiled and said No Comparison

• If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.
• To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift,
Loving some1 who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
• Every moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before and which u'll never see again. So enjoy n live life & make each moment beautiful.
• Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!
• This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly.
• -there is a long ,
long trail a winding
-into the lands of my dreams
-where the nightmare is singing
-and white moon beams
-a long night of waiting untill my dreams all come true........
• Never cry for those who donot deserve ur tears but who deserve your tears never let you cry
• In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close your eyes and follow ur heart... b'coz heart may be in left.... but it is always right
• DONT4GET
Please remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2 send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u that i am always ur friend. DONT 4GET
• U-ME=NOTHING
U+ME=EVERYTHING
I LOVE U
• Smile in Pleasure,
Smile in pain,
smile when trouble pours like rain,
Smile when someone hurts U,
Smile bcoz someone cares 4 U...
• *
*
*
*
*
Question:
*
*
*
*
How much love in your heart for me?
*
*
*
*
*
Choose:..>>>
*
*
*
*
100% then call me.
50% then send message me.
25% then only ring.
0% no answer.( if it happens it means that line is busy try later.)
• " Always remember, a true friend is someone who
reaches for your hand and touches your heart"
• "LOVE IS LIFE
&
IF U MISS LOVE
U MISS LIFE
LOVE IS AMAZING
LOVE IS DIVINE
IT IS EVERY THING
THAT MAKES LIFE WORTHWHILE .
• science haz proved that SugaR melts in water......so plzzzz...DONT walk in rain ..otherwize i wil lose such a sWEEt friend like U..!!
• Bachelor's schedule...
Monday ko dosti ; Tues ko pyar ;
Wed ko shaadi ; Thus ko barbadi ;
Fri ko fighting ; Sat ko talaq ;
Sun ko rest, Mon ko phir se talash....
• Wen nites r long & frinds r few, i sit by my window & think of u.... A silent whisper a silent tear....with all my heart i wish u were here
• Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful
• Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you.
• Love your friends,As they love U,But never hate them when they hate U,Give your smile to everyone but give your heart to Only 1
• Long, long afterward, in an Lake
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.
"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
• MAKING 100 FRIENDS A YEAR IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT,BUT AN ACHIEVEMENT IS TO MAKE A FRIEND FOR 100 YEARS
• Life brings "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum"how long it last "Na Tum Jano Na Hum"but "Hum Saath Saath Hain"n always remember "Ma Hoon Na".
• Some one is loving u

caring for u

Watching over u

Protecting u

GUESS who

A*L*L*A*H
• SEA CAN BE DRY .
MOUNTAIN CAN BE FLY.
U CAN FORGET ME .
BUT NEVER CAN I.....
• FOUND YOU
I love you up from heaven
down to the ground
I'm really glad
to have you found
• SENT WITH A SMILE
god in heaven,
god above
please protect the one i love,
sent with a smile,
sealed with a kiss,
i love the one who is reading this
• if one star will fall everytime i miss you... all stars will be out of the sky now.... so if ever there will be no stars tonight it's all your fault..... u made me miss you so much!!!!
• Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you'
• Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'
• Never waste an opportunity to say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.
• Don't cry in Love coz 4 whom u r crying does not deserve ur tears & the person who deserves it will never let u cry!!!
• Løvë î§ wëñ ü tåkë åwå¥ thë ƒëëlîñg thë Þ姧îøñ thë ®ømåñçë..& ü ƒîñd øüt.. ü §tîll çå®ë 4 thë Þ뮧øñ...!!
• People Live, People Die. People Laugh, People Cry. Some Give Up and Some Will Try. Some Say Hi and Some Say Bye!. Others May Forget You! But Never Will i
• You can win me ,you can lose me but never try 2 use me
• May allah sain increase your happiness like price of petrol n decrease your sorrows like cloth of bipasha basu. Be happy take pepsi n lasii
• I Don't Feel the Miles Between US...
When I Think Of You...
• One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
• "Sadness is beautiful!!!!!!!! Loneliness is tragically".
• The value of life does not depend on the length of time on this Earth but rather on the amount of love given and shared to the people we care about.
• Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
• SHOOT FOR THE MOON
EVEN IF U MISS
U WILL LAND AMONGST THE STARS
• "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from
failure."
• Some People Have Nice Eyes, Some Have a Nice Smile & Some of Them Have a Nice Face But Yoy Have All of Them Inclluding a nice Heart...
• Friendship is Like A Tree ...It is Not Measured on How tall it could be,But on how deep the roots have grown.
• The smile is like a simcard & life is like cellphone, whenever u insert the simcard of a smile, a beautiful day is activated Keep Smiling.
• I knocked at HEAVENS door
GOD asked" What is your wish of today?"
I said " Plz protect love and BLESS the one reading this message"
GOD smiled and replied " GRANTED "
• LAST NIGHT I SAW I DREAM IN DREAM I SAW AN AGNEL
ANGEL ASKED ME WHAT DO YOU WANT
I TOLD AN AGNEL TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
HE SAID " NO"
"BUT WHY"
He said "Angelz dont take care of angelz"
• HI, KEEP MESSAGING ME AND WIN EXCITING PRIZES,1ST-LOTS OF LOVE,2ND-LIFE TIME FRIENDSHIP,3RD-FREE STAY IN MY HEART ,OFFER VALID TILL I M ALIVE....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luvs u..
Never say thanx who really needs u..
Never blame a person who really trusts u..
Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE

More Decent SMS Messages

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|Home|  Scholarship (beasiswa)|  Proverbs|  Humor|  Breakfast (Sarapan)| Poetry (Puisi)|
Google

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger