Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Funny SMS Messages

• The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all
things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?
• Please remind me to remind you about reminding me to send you this reminder that
reminds me of reminding you that I AM THERE FOR YOU. Don't forget.

• At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking
coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text! pass on
• How Dogs and Women are alike.....
Neither believe that silence is golden.
Neither can balance a checkbook.
Both put too much value on kissing
• CNN News. Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting
further orders as one of the dogs is reading this.
• Q:What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
A: About 45 pounds!!
• This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will
be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile
will be disabled, unless you are ugly.
• I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...!
• life without u is impossible.. u r n my breath n blood.. i can't spend a sec without u.. 4 u left me i'll die.. 0oye hell0oo i m talking abt oxygen ;) hahahaha.......
• Look at the world as one big chocolate cake.
It would never be complete without few sweets and nuts.
Sweets like ME and nuts like YOU.
• Friends r like mirrors
they are our reflection
you r damn lucky I look good !!!!
• I want to share everything with u
Your sadness, ur happy moments
Every single second of the day
Let’s start with
Your bank account.
• You = cute
You = hot
You = sweet
You = intelligent
You = amazing
You = perfect
Me = a great liar.

• This messege can only b read by a CUTe person




Try again ..................




Nothing ? sorry i guess your just not CUTE........................



Hey ! don't force it , u r not CUTE

• 2day, 2mmorow & yesterday there will b 1 heart dat would always beat 4 u…u know Whose???ur Own Stupid!!!
• Passwords r like underwear: change them often
• Kids in back seats cause accidents, accidents in back seats cause kids
• Hi i am marrying next week
there will be a small party and
only few persons will be invited
Hey don't bring any gift
just bring SOMEONE to marry me.....
• If marriages r made in heaven, den wat r made in Hell? Ans : the days after marriage
• Unite against togetherness!
• Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS?
• when i call u; 1 ring means I’m thinking of u;2 ring means i like u; 3 means i miss u; 4 means ........pick up phone idiot
• One out of four people is a chinese in this world. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you
• The Police are looking for a suspect who is smart, sexy, witty & very good looking... So where are you gonna to hide Me?
• im at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|Home|  Scholarship (beasiswa)|  Proverbs|  Humor|  Breakfast (Sarapan)| Poetry (Puisi)|
Google

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger